answers to the questions asked most often by our customers
1. How can I buy on Atelier Emé?
You can book an appointment on our website or discover the ateliers closest to you and come visit us.
2. What are the available payment methods?
You can check the prices on our website. Contact the atelier closest to you to solve all your doubts about payment methods.
3. How can I book an appointment in one of ateliers?
Fill out the form on the "Book an appointment" page and you will be contacted by a consultant within 48 hours. For an immediate response, please call directly one of the ateliers.
4. How much in advance do I need to book my appointment in an atelier?
We recommend that you make your appointment at least 6-9 months before your wedding date.
5. How can I change or cancel my appointment?
We advise you to send an email or call directly the atelier as soon as possible.
6. How can I check the availability of a certain item in ateliers?
Please call directly the atelier to verify the availability.
7. How can I contact one of your ateliers by phone?
Through our "Store Locator" you can check all the details of our stores and the telephone numbers for contact. Here is the link.
8. Did you have a positive experience in one of our ateliers? Tell us about it!
We are always very pleased to receive positive feedback on shopping experience in our ateliers. Do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com. We will not fail to forward the email to the relevant department.
9. What are the services available in the ataliers?
Once you have chosen your dress, we offer tailoring service in all our ateliers.
10. How can I register on www.atelier-eme.com/?
If you are not registered yet, you can create an account following this link. You will need to enter a valid email address, your first and last name and your telephone number. You will receive an email to confirm your registration.
11. I would like to work in one of your ateliers. How can I send my CV?
We thank you for your interest in our brand. We kindly invite you to send your CV in our Calzedonia Careers section, our main channel for collecting and managing applications.
12. I would like to collaborate with Atelier Emé. How can I get in contact with you?
Please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. How can I find out more information about your events?
Please visit the "Events" section on our website.
14. I would like to attend one of your events. How can I sign up?
Visit the "Events" section on our website and fill out the form to participate in one of our events.
15. I would like to become an event partner. How can I get in contact with you?
Visit the "Events" section on our website, click on "Become a partner" and fill out the form.
16. How can I contact the Customer Service?
You can contact the Customer Service via email or our contact form. We are available Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00.
17. When can I contact the Customer Service?
Our Customer Service is available all year long except for the following public holidays:
NEW YEAR'S DAY, 01 JAN
EPIPHANY, 06 JAN
LABOUR DAY, 01 MAY
THE ASSUMPTION, 15 AUG
ALL SAINTS’ DAY, 01 NOV
CHRISTMAS DAY, 25 DEC
ST. STEPHEN’S DAY, 26 DEC
18. Where can I find the information on the correct recycling for packaging materials?
Material composition and the recycling indications for packaging are available on the packaging itselve and at the following link.