Remember that you have up to 14 days from the delivery of your online order to change your mind and return the goods you want to return to the courier. If you wish to return to one of our stores, please bring the items back to the store within 14 days of the delivery date. We inform you that returns are always free in all our stores. For more info, see our RETURN POLICY in art. 7 of the general conditions of sale. Please keep in mind that we have the right to refuse your return in case of dirty, worn and/or used dresses.
How to make a return on atelier-eme.com?
To make the return request, you can access the order status at any time by entering the ""ORDERS"" section, after logging in to your account. If you have not registered on atelier-eme.com, you can directly access the "TRACK YOUR ORDER / RETURN" section. You will find in the details of your order, the ""RETURN"" button and you will only have to fill in the return form by selecting the item, the quantity and the reason. Remember to apply the label you can find inside of your order to the package of your return, if you have not received it or you have lost it, you can always print it on the return page of your order. If you need help, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service. Returns are possible by courier.
How does the return with courier work?
Making a return by courier is simple and you just need to follow these simple steps. Go to your account if you are registered or use the link Track your order/return:
1. Fill out the return form and choose the method ""Collection at home via courier"".
2. Choose the date for the collection of the return and provide the address where the courier will have to come.
3. Prepare the package making sure you have carefully packed the goods you want to return.
4. Attacht the return label that you received with your order onto the package.
5. Make sure you or someone else is there on the day of collection at the address you indicated. If the courier did not come to collect the package on the scheduled date or there were problems with the collection, you can always contact UPS at 01806 882 663."
The courier did not come to collect my return, can I book a new return pickup?
If the courier has not come to collect the package on the scheduled date, please contact UPS again to arrange a new collection at 01806 882 663.
Can I check the delivery status of the return?
Yes, you can check the delivery status of your return by entering the waybill number on the UPS website in the "Tracking shipments" section.
I have not received the return label. What can I do?
If you have not received the return label with your order, you can download and print it by accessing the Return details section available on the Track your order/return link. If you need help, you can always contact our Customer Service.
I have ordered a wrong size / article / color in my purchase, can I replace it?
We currently do not support the exchange service by courier.
I filled out the return form but I have changed my mind and I want to keep the items, what can I do?
If you have changed your mind, please do not arrange a pickup with the courier. The return request cannot be canceled, but it will not affect your order in any way.
I have already filled out the online return form and I want to change it, what can I do?
Unfortunately, the online return form cannot be changed after it is filled out, therefore, make sure you choose correctly all the items you wish to return by courier.
How and when will I receive a refund for my return?
The refund will be made no later than 14 working days from the return of the products. You will be refunded through the original payment method.
How is my refund processed if I paid with Scalapay or Klarna Pay in 3?
After your return is approved, you will be refunded for the instalments already charged, while the instalments not yet charged will be canceled. In case of a partial return, the refund amount will be deducted from the remaining instalments and you will be refunded the rest if necessary.
Can I return my order to a post office or UPS Pick-Up Point?
Of course, you can deliver your return directly to a post office or a UPS Pick-Up Point by following these simple steps. Go to your account if you are registered or use the link "TRACK YOUR ORDER/RETURN":
1. Fill out the return request and choose the "Collection Point" method.
2. Prepare your package and make sure you have carefully packed the goods you want to return.
3. Attach the return label that you received with your order on the package.
4. Take the package to a post office or a UPS Pick-up Point closest to you.